Any season, any reason, Blue Moon Beach House has it covered. What to do? What to do? Well. . .
On The Water
- Take out one of our sea kayaks. Single or two-person available. Rental rate is $15 per kayak.
All rentals are by reservation only, weather permitting. Above rental prices are exclusively for Blue Moon Beach House guests.
Around The House
We invite you to rest, relax and rejuvenate! After breakfast, just unwind, enjoy your comfortable room and its fabulous waterfront views, and get to know each other all over again. In addition to arranging for one of our packages, in-room massage service is also available by reservation. We can even arrange room service breakfasts. We have a large DVD library and a few board games for entertainment, or just bring a favorite book to read by the fire. Enjoy the ever-changing water view – spot otters, seals, bald eagles, great blue heron and other water birds right from your window. Take a walk along the beach just steps from your room. On a nice night, you can end your day around our patio firepot, where we like to make s’mores under the stars.
For a special occasion, plan a surprise or package with us, or just let us know your idea. The Blue Moon has celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, holidays, and we’ve even hosted a few secret marriage proposals!
Around The Island
Our location is the perfect jumping off point for so many adventures!
- Visit Camano Island’s State Parks where you can enjoy boat rental, picnicking, marked hiking and walking trails, beachcombing, clam digging, kite flying, bird watching and botanizing.
- Go on a zip line canopy tour with Canopy Tours NW
- 18 hole public golf course
- Taste local wines at Dusty Cellars
- Many artist studios and small galleries.
- Visit LaConner for unique shops and antiques, as well as a local brewhouse.
- Explore roadside farm stands with produce, berries and flowers.
- Snow Goose Produce
- Take in Mt. Vernon’s famous tulip fields in the spring.
- Cruise scenic Chuckanut Drive and Larabee State Park.
- Enjoy a summer evening outdoor movie with a picnic.
- Tour vacation homes with Windermere agent Linda Evans
- Port Susan Snowgoose Festival
- Great Northwest Glass Quest
- CAA Mother’s Day Art Tour
- Mother’s Day Wooden Boat Festival
- Stanwood Camano Fair
- Twin City Idlers Classic Car Show
- Harvest Jubilee Family Farm Tour
- Stanwood Camano Soap Box Derby
- Skagit Valley Family Farm Festival